In the main window there is a menu Window. In the menu Window there is a sub menu Settings. If you click this the following window appears.
The tab Tracks
The window Settings starts by default with the tab Tracks. In this screen you can create tracks.
You can give a track every name you desire such as Track 1, Track 2 but also Cancelled to Late or Ballroom. The Track Offset is the number of minutes that this track will start after the opening time. This way you can arrange for tracks to not start at the exact same time.
The tab Lesson Types
Click on the tab Lesson Types and the following screen appears.
In Lesson Types you can specify activities that customers can perform. The color you specify is the background color of the appointment. This way you can quickly see in the agenda what kind of lessons the customers are following.
The tab Levels
Click on the tab Levels and the following screen appears.
With Levels, you can specify which colors are used for different levels and the number of lessons that each level should be. The color is being used as text color of an appointment in the agenda.
You can assign a customer a fixed level or the level Automatic. In Automatic the color of the text will adapt to the number of lessons booked. At each lesson the lesson number will be saved so you can see exactly with what other customers you can book the appointment
We recommended to choose the lesson color and level color carefully, for example only dark colors for the type of lesson and light colors for the level. This way there will not be any combinations that are hard to read. For emaples wat colors to use, have a look at the screenshots in the online manual.
The tab Products
When you click on the tab Products the following screen appears.
The products are the items that you are selling. The count corresponds to the number of appointments in the calendar. This way you can check if the sold number of lessons matches the booked count.
The Sort Order determines in which order the items will apear in your billing screen.
The tab Pr Contacts
When you click on the tab PR Contacts the following screen appears.
The screen PR contacts allows you to keep track of how people have found you so that you can adjust your advertising methods to it.
The tab Logging
When you click on the tab Logging the following screen appears.
On the tab Logging you can specify which events should appear in the log file, how the log file should be called and where it should be written to. Each day a new log file will be created with the specified name and the date in the filename. The more you log, the more disk space is required, but problem solving or event traking will be a lot easier. It is recommended to clean up old log files. TrackManager does not hav an option to automatically remove old log files so this needs to be done manually. You can also choose to have the log lines written to the database instead of to a file on the hard disk. You can do this through replacing the current text in the box Location Log File into Database. Since your database can grow quickly as a resdult, there is an option to automatically delete old log lines from the database.
The tab View
When you click on the tab View the following screen appears.
The tab view is one of the important screens of TrackManager.
- You can specify how wide each box in the agenda should be and how many boxes should be next to each other.
- The number of clients per group and the number of financial rules is only a starting number. When more rules are needed, TrackManager will make them automatically.
- The opening and closing times ensure together with the open and closed colours that you can see when you are open in the calendar.
- Lapse indicates how long an appointment takes in minutes.
- Read only Background is for boxes on the main screen which you cannot change such as the last selected group.
- Only delete blank invoices ensures that invoices with a booking cannot be deleted.
- You cannot unselect Select customers from multiple groups in this version yet.
- You can change the season start date and duration so that TrackManager knows when a new season starts.
- If you select Show closed hours to Yes a 24-hours agenda will be displayed. See the feature Track Management for a shorter agenda.
- You can turn of the teacher column if you don't need it.
- You can choose to show the time column just once by changing Time at every track to No. In this case the tyime column will be shown next to the bar column. If you choose Yes then a time column for each track appears which takes into account what the offset of that track is.
- The colour scale uses the background colour (see the tab Lesson Types) and creates a scale depending on the level. The more lessons the customers has had, the darker the background color gets. The colour of Levels are no longer used and the text colour is white on a dark background or black on a light background.
The tab Database
In the window Database you can specify how your database is called and where it located. If it is locally created by TrackManager it will have the default settings.
You can choose a SQL Login or a Windows Login. You can choose to have the database on a separate SQL server. This makes it possible to work with multiple interfaces on the same database. When you are using multiple interfaces on one database there is a risk that a colleague makes an appointment which you won't see immediately. TrackManager refreshes the data automatically every 5 minutes.
If you need help with setting up your database environment, we are glad to help you.